Sunday, February 13, 2011

the faves.

A few of my favorite things.

Grace. Mercy. Both things come from an amazing God.

I love dessert. Cheesecake is the way to my heart. No chocolate sauce and NO fruit. Fruit preservatives are just nasty. Just plain cheesecake. I have to say that McAlister's cheesecake rivals Cheesecake Factory. No joke.

I love the smell of libraries and old books. If you put me in a library I could entertain myself for hours. I can read just about anything except Dickens.

I love to sit on the highest hill in Manhattan and watch the fields burn in the distance.

I love walking into my basement at home and remembering all the good times my high school friends and I had there.

My favorite candle is the cranberry one from Bath & Body.

I love dogs. All kinds from Dachshunds to Great Danes. Notice how I didn't say Chihuahuas. Sorry.

My socks absolutely never match and I love this. I got over matching socks a long time ago because I lose them.

I love how my parents take care of each other and I want this someday. They've been married almost 30 years and are such an awesome example to me.

I love my brother and sister's sense of humor...so different yet so the same. I love all the times we've had laughing attacks in restaurants with my mom and my dad has probably wanted to disown us.

I love music. Country, Christian, rock, rap....music.

I love warm towels fresh out of the dryer. Sometimes I wish I had one of those cool hooded ones you get when you're little.

I love high-thread count sheets that stay oh-so-warm in the winter.

My favorite shampoo is Aveda Rosemary Mint, but as a college student I can never afford it!

I love flowers. My favorite are Gerber daisies.

My favorite lotion is probably a tie between Pink, Very Sexy, or Strawberries & Champagne from Victoria's Secret. But my favorite lotion to put on when I go to sleep is Moonlight Path by Bath & Body...it's oddly soothing. Hence the name.

And of course, my fave shoes have to be my Chacos.

No comments:

Post a Comment